Friday 17 July 2009

a space within

I love seeing the environments in which people work. These in themselves can be an inspiration! The wonderful Orla Kiely's workspace has recently been featured in The Guardian, found via a great blog called Inspiration Boards.

They also have a Flickr group, so make yourself a nice cuppa, take a pew and have a browse. Just a couple of examples of what can be seen there are shown below.

Photo: Mady Dooijes

Photo: Elizabeth Dye & Chelsea Fuss mood board by Matt & Myra Callan.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I applaud anyone who manages to keep a tidy working space. perhaps it's just me but there always seem to be that unwritten rule - there shall be no creation without clutter!

    Anyhow, compliments on your beautiful blog. I love your crochet and your photography!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog... its always nice to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment.

Leanda :)