Friday 28 August 2009

where's my mojo?

I'm back... but not quite myself. Feeling a little down these days and not up to much blogging. So here in the meantime, are some more inspirations from Flickr for you to enjoy. Hope to get my mojo back soon....


1. Untitled, 2. The Book Collection, 3. Untitled, 4. urchins, 5. New Labels, 6. generations, 7. Pearl's Dream, 8. Join the circus - embroidery, 9. ..., 10. happy bike, 11. pencil roll, 12. DSC_0007, 13. Untitled, 14. Silas, 15. Raspberries- nom nom nom, 16. ...

5 comments:

  1. welcome back Leanda... :)

    and don't worry, you're mojo will be back soon... in the meantime just do what ever makes you happy and things will soon slot back into place... :)

    have a lovely weekend,
    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including me in this lovely selection.

    Ihope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful mosaic !

    but more importantly sending ((good vibes)) your way
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, it's bad when that happens but Mojo always seems to turn up when you are not looking. So just relax and pretend you don't miss it and Hello... it's back! I hope this works! Chele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful inspiration board! Hope you get your mojo back soon! :) K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog... its always nice to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment.

Leanda :)