Friday 13 November 2009

early seasons greetings

Well, as I mentioned before, I'm sort of having an off moment with crochet. A couple of days ago I got a teeny job out of the blue to design some bottle labels. Whether anything will come of it I don't know, but it got me back on the old computer and I kind of enjoyed it. So yesterday I sat down and did this little Christmas card. I really had fun creating it and think I might be doing some more. So, what do you think? Should I???

(click on image to enlarge)

5 comments:

  1. absolutely!!! and open yourself an etsy shop so that you're adoring public can get their grubby mitts on some for themselves... ;)

    oh, and my apologies for not being by sooner ~ sorry! i'm swamped with stuff at the moment and the winter blues aren't helping with motivation! i shall make it up to you soon... ;)

    your bloggy pal,
    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour,
    I think it is very attractive and lovely for the eyes!! I like the owl it is original . Winter here is coming soon, this morning the grass was all white so your post make me in the mood of winter.
    I hope my english is reflecting the right way what i am tinking in french!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely! It's very cute! I love the owl.

    Congratulations on getting a job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, definetely, make more! Its a very sweet card and I love the happy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow !
    i din't know this talent of yours ! congrats it is so adorable ! and good luck for the bottle business :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog... its always nice to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment.

Leanda :)